After our fun date Friday night, Kevin had to wake up early Saturday morning to leave. Of course I'm going to miss him tons. While he's away, I'm determined to get some random stuff done - like the upcoming papers I have due, some random cards mailed that I've been meaning to get out and I am SOOO determined to get down to the Social Security office to get my last name changed....yeah, I know, I've been married since September and I still have gotten around to changing my name on everything. Was anyone else surprised at how much work it takes to change your last name???
I had such a wonderful morning. I spent it leisurely putting away all my clinical stuff, watching tv, doing laundry, cooking stuff for the upcoming week and of course, catching up on all my favorite blogs!! What did you ladies do this weekend?
Life Lately: Week 40
-
This is what the past week looked like.
Monday vibes.
New week, same lunch.
Embracing my sleepy girl mocktail era.
My sweet sugar face.
I was captivat...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment