
Life Lately: Week 40
-
This is what the past week looked like.
Monday vibes.
New week, same lunch.
Embracing my sleepy girl mocktail era.
My sweet sugar face.
I was captivat...
2 days ago
When all else fails, cook a tasty meal and pour yourself a glass of wine. Then, thank God for all your blessings, it sure does help put things in perspective!

6 comments:
Absolutely adorable! Congrats to your friend!! :)
He is precious!! I just love little newborn babys. Congratulations mama!
He's so sweet!
Such a cute little guy!! My cousin and his wife gave birth yesterday as well! I also posted a pic of my new little family member on my blog as well. Aren't babies the best? They have a way of making everything seem right with the world, don't they?
Awww congrats to them!! He is adorable!!
Awwwww.....he is adorable! And such a big guy!!!
I didn't know when Christina was due. I'm so glad you shared this news and picture. When you talk to her please tell her I said congratulations.
My sister Melody's dog had puppies yesterday too. :)
I just posted about them.
Post a Comment