
This is my first St. Patty's day with an Irish last name & I'm sooo excited to take full advantage of all things Irish!! Unfortunately, I'm in class until 9pm tonight....but, something tells me that I will find a way to enjoy the day no matter what. ;) I can't wait to see what everyone else has planned for this fun holiday!! Wishing Everyone all of the luck of the Irish on this beautiful St. Patrick's day!!!
P.S. Trip update with lots and lots of pics to come!!

4 comments:
Happy St. Patty's Day friend!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! Can't wait to see the pics from your trip! :)
Awww Enjoy the Irish last name!!!
My friend is upset cause it's her last one WITH an Irish last name. She's marrying an Italian! Talk about a HUGE a** wedding with amazingg food! ;)
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you had a Great St. Pattys Day!
Post a Comment