Friday, February 27, 2009

D-O-N-E with my Cardiac Rotation




In case you hadn't guessed it from the title, I'm really excited to be done with this rotation. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I've had this experience and I've absolutely loved my patients but, I'm ready to move on. Moving on means - Spring Break is just around the corner, Not having this clinical opens up A LOT more time for studying & most importantly it means that I'm one step closer to graduation!!


I go to the ER next and I'm kinda nervous....maybe not nervous, I guess I just don't know what to expect. For me, the hardest part of each rotation is always the first day, you never know what to expect, you don't know where anything is, you don't know people's personalities, etc....alot like the first day of a new job. But, I'm excited to move on.


On a non-nursing school note, Kevin & I are going out with some friends tonight...friends I haven't seen in a while so I'm pretty pumped!! Yay!!


Hope Everyone had a GREAT Friday!!

2 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Congrats on being done!! I think the first day of anything new is scary :)

Kelli said...

Yay for being done!! Did you like working w/cardiac patients?