Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Taking a Little Blogging Vacay

I'm so sad to say that I think I'm going to take a bit of a blog break.  I keep thinking that "tomorrow" I will start blogging again but, it's been about a month and it still hasn't happened - so, I decided I should probably take a break.  

I've really missed reading everyone's blogs - we just have so much going on these days that I simply haven't had a chance.  

Once we move and get settled, I fully intend to pick back up.  I hope everyone has a wonderful summer - please know that I will be praying for all my wonderful blog friends!!

Happy Summer!!!

6 comments:

Megan said...

I understand about needing a break from blogging, particularly while planning a move. It can be overwhelming!Good luck with your move!

Katie said...

Good luck with the move! And have a great summer!!

jlc said...

:\


you shall be missed!!! but know that when u come back you'll still be just as loved!!


:)

valerie said...

Congratulations on getting your nursing degree.
I'll be praying for you as you continue your job search.
I look forward to hearing from you after you get all settled in you new home.
Take care and know you're in my thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Valerie

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

we'll be here when you get back=) hope you have a great summer too and everything goes smooth with the move!

LWLH said...

Good luck with your move:)