I'm offically on my way to Washington DC where I will be spending the week with my Aunt - yippee!!
I must say though, even though I'm only 2 hours into my trip, I already miss my boys - terribly. They have lots of "guy" stuff planned and I know they will have an absolute blast with whatever they end up doing!!!
Happy Wednesday!! Hope everyones week is going well!!!
Life Lately: Week 40
-
This is what the past week looked like.
Monday vibes.
New week, same lunch.
Embracing my sleepy girl mocktail era.
My sweet sugar face.
I was captivat...
2 days ago
6 comments:
Have fun!!
have soooo much fun!! xxoo
Let me know if you get bored/antsy and want to meet up and do something fun!
Have a safe trip.
From your Tweets it sounds like you are having a wonderful trip, good for you!
Hope you have even more fun,
tp
I love Washington D.C.
I went when the kids were little. I'd love to go again.
We were there on the 4th of July and there were tons of people. The sight I'll always remember is in all of the busyness and noise as we walked by the Vietnam Wall there was dead silence. It gave me goose bumps then and now, just thinking about it.
Enjoy!
Love,
Valerie
Just stumbled across your blog... cute!!
My boyfriend lives in DC, so I am jealous you are out there :) Enjoy!
Post a Comment