Saturday, April 18, 2009

This just made my day....

Yesterday was SUCH a nice day that Kevin and I decided to go for an evening walk. During the walk we stopped at a little burger place to get chocolate milkshakes (yum!). While we were waiting for them I saw the cutest baby boy (really, absolutely adorable) across the room - so I pointed him out to Kevin. A few moments later, a man (that looked familiar) was walking toward me with the baby. It turns out he and his wife attended one of the child birth education classes I taught and wanted to introduce their son to me. What a blessing!!! I just love when God blesses us with little experiences like this one - aren't they just the best??? Anyways, I was just thrilled to meet their little one and to hear that their little family was doing well.

I just thought I'd share my little story....Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so sweet!!

jlc said...

Aww cute lil story thanks for sharing. :)


And nowww you've got me craving a choco milkshake in the middle of the night! Haha! :)

Life Abroad said...

It's amazing when things like this happen, it seems that everything goes full circle!

lola said...

Aw.. it's always great to see the product of their (literal) labor! :D

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Makes all the work worth it doesn't it? :) How cool!

valerie said...

I love when things like that happen.
That's a great story.
That chocolate shake is sounding pretty good!

kuhkjhkh said...

that's so great!!

Lindsey said...

Aww so cute!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

awww that is soo sweet! what a great surprise!

Anonymous said...

It WAS fun baby. I'm so, so glad the warm weather is here...I like this town, but I can't take another Omaha winter. Maryland here we come! Love you bunches.