Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Christmas Card

Here's a look at our 2008 Christmas card. Our friend, Courtney, designed all of our stationary and paper products for our wedding so, we thought she would be the perfect person to do our Christmas card this year. Kevin and I think she did a fantastic job!! :)

I hope everyone is have a wonderful Christmas season!

6 comments:

The Golden Years said...

So cute! I can't wait to have wedding pictures to put in our Christmas cards next year! :)

valerie said...

What a beautiful Christmas card & lovely picture of the two of you!

How about those Sooners?!!!!

valerie said...

Couldn't you go visit your mom & go to the game? ;) I'd love to go, but I don't see it happening.
Oh well....it's always good on tv too. I'm proud of the Sooners!

Do you even get a break from school during the holidays?

litl b said...

that card looks really good :]

youre really pretty.


i found your blog off Jennifer 's blogs.
-brit

Trina said...

CUTE!!! Ya'll are adorable.

bridechic said...

Cards with portrait are very personal. Great photo here.