In Jamaica we learned that there really aren't any problems, just situations. Well, I'd say Kevin and I are in a "cooking/eating situation." We recently found out that he has a gluten allergy. Which, means no wheat, oats, barely or rye. So....it kinda limits the baking I've been doing recently...until I found this blog - The gluten-free goddess. She has LOTS of super yummy looking recipes that I cannot wait to try!
It seems to me that there is a blog about just about anything and everything. How fortunate that I was able to find a great blog to help Kevin and I with our Christmas baked good needs. :)
Life Lately: Week 40
-
This is what the past week looked like.
Monday vibes.
New week, same lunch.
Embracing my sleepy girl mocktail era.
My sweet sugar face.
I was captivat...
2 days ago
3 comments:
Oh, yes, there are lots of us with gluten-free (and other food restriction-free) blogs out there. :)
wow, that would be hard! Glad you found a blog to help!
My boss has a gluten allergy too. Until she was diagnosed with it, I have never heard of it. Seems to be more common now.
I can tell you it's definitely a learning process. Sometimes she still gets sick if she eats something that's been contaminated with gluten outside of her knowledge.
Good luck with it!
Post a Comment